February 1, 2008

Hunchback of the Notre Dame - God Help the Outcasts (Hungarian)

Hunchback of the Notre Dame - God Help the Outcasts (Hungarian)



Esmeralda:
Nem tudom hallsz-e engem.
Tán nem is létezel.
Azt mondják, cigány fohásza Hozzád nem jut el.
Jól tudom, nem ismer kínt ott,
Ki fenn a mennyben él.
Arcod láttán mégis érzem:
Hajdan Te is szenvedtél.

Ó, Égi Fennség - kegyes és szép
Tőled vár békét e száműzött nép.
Szándd meg a vándort,
kit szent hit hevít!
Segíts Te rajtunk, hisz más nem segít!

Adj kincseket!
Adj szép ruhát!
És érjen jó sors egy életen át!
Te légy, ki jó!
Te légy, ki véd!
Te hozzál mindenhol áldást, és békét!

Esmeralda:
Nem kérek vagyont! Nem kell a pénz!
Egy népért szól imám, csak őrájuk nézz!
Segíts, Te Isten, kit ember elűz!
Járj közben értünk, te Szent Égi Szűz!
Segítsd a népem, te Irgalmas Szűz!


English:
I don't know if You can hear me
Maybe You don't exist also
It is said that a gypsiy's orison
don't get to You.
I know well, who lives in Heaven
don't know the pain.
But I feel when I see your face
At one You suffered too.

Oh, Lord in Sky, Gracious and Good
The outcasts are waiting for the peace from You!
Pity the migrant who is glowing in faith
Please, help the outcasts
Because nobody else will.

/Give me treasures!
Give me nice clothes!
And give me good fortune in all my life!
Please, be the good,
Be who is protect me!
And bring mercy and peace for everyone!

I don't ask for properties,
I don't need money
I pray for my people
Just look after them, please!
Help us, Oh Lord, who is driven by people
Please, be our mediator
you Holy Virgin!
Please, help my people,
you Merciful Virgin!

No comments: